The witch is at the house
“Every woman’s psyche contains the healer”
Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Book Woman who runs with the wolves
I prepared this full day immersion for all the feminine souls that love the alchemic of making medicines with herbs and flowers, and want to explore the 5 elements of ayurvedic philosophy to deepen the connection with your own body.
Ayurveda philosophy explains that there is an intimate relationship between your hormonal balance (and the signs from your pre-menstrual period), your digestive system and the state of your mind. Therefore, we will experience the art & science of cooking with spices to heal, and the magic of crafting your own medicine for body and soul.
- What are the messages that your body is trying to send through your p.m.s?
- How can I support my overall health to experience a smooth cycle or menopausal transition?
- Why do I have menstrual acne, intense cramps, menstrual clots, migraines, or other gynaecological issues?
- The potentialities and forces of our cyclic body
- Practical beauty rituals that also supports the nervous system
During this full day of practical ayurvedic art & science, you will experience:
- The 5 elements and 3 doshas of ayurvedic philosophy
- The ayurvedic protocol for healthy and smooth moon cycles
- The art of cooking with medicinal spices
- Cooking experience of traditional recipes for cleansing and digestive balance
- Recipes for DYI medicines for the most common gynaecological imbalances
- The holistic ayurvedic philosophy of beauty care
- How to prepare a DYI ayurvedic facial mask ritual
- A meditative opening circle
- Facial or warm oil head massage closing circle
The Grounded Woman Ayurveda Space
Our Ayurvedic courses are taught in the beautiful and luscious Pearces Creek area, in the Byron Bay hinterland. We are located 30 minutes inland from Byron Bay and 50 minutes from the Coolangatta airport.
At our property you will have the chance to collect a few of your own medicinal herbs for cooking and medicines, enhancing your sense of peace and connection to nature. You will also be able to bond with like-minded women, forming a supportive sisterhood.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you. Please contact us for further information or to book your place.
This workshop is great for women that want to deepen the connection with your own body and enhance self-care practices, without the expectation that you have to make everything “perfect” to gain health.
It is also a great opportunity for yoga teachers and natural therapists who would like to gain an understanding of Ayurveda and its approach to menstrual health.
20 February 2021 – SOLD OUT
05 June 2021
Saturday from 10am to 8pm (NSW time)
Early bird rate until 05 May 2021
Early bird rate: AU$150
Includes: light lunch, afternoon snacks & light ayurvedic dinner, plus all the healing herbs, organic natural oils and facial mask material used during the day, and digital workbook.
Invite a Friend