The witch is at the house
Early Bird Price
This workshop is great for women that want to deepen the connection with your own body and enhance self-care practices, without the expectation that you have to make everything “perfect” to gain health.
It is also a great opportunity for yoga teachers and natural therapists who would like to gain an understanding of Ayurveda and its approach to menstrual health.
During this friendly, practical, and down to earth gathering we will share ayurvedic ancient wisdom focusing on women’s health and approaching topics like:
- What are the messages that your body is trying to send through your p.m.s?
- How can I support my overall health to experience a smooth cycle or menopausal transition?
- Why do I have menstrual acne, intense cramps, menstrual clots, migraines, or other gynaecological issues?
- The potentialities and forces of our cyclic body
- Practical beauty rituals that also supports the nervous system