Ayurvedic Consultation with focus on womb health
An Ayurvedic consultation is your best entry point into the world of holistic healing. For thousands of years, Ayurveda medicine has provided integrative solutions for women in every stage of life: menarche, pregnancy, postpartum, and menopause.
Since 2016, my practice has specialised in support women with gynaecological and menstrual health issues like:
- period pain;
- intense mood swings;
- recurrent vaginal infections;
- menstrual migraines;
- constipation and bloating;
- dryness during intercourse;
- irregular or delayed periods;
I help women to remember how-to live-in harmony with their cyclic woman body. A journey to perceive that our womb is one of the most powerful aspects of a women’s physiology, and the menstrual cycle is a self-healing mechanism for keeping the body and mind prepared for wholeness, a purpose beyond reproduction, that intend to expand your creativity, aliveness, and action in the world.
You are ready to work with me when:
- You want to treat the root of your imbalances, not just manage symptoms;
- You are open to take self-responsibility and became your own healer;
- You realise that your emotions and thoughts are directly related to your physical symptoms;
- You have a feeling that your body is trying to send you a message but you need clarity to understand it;
- And most important of all, you want to enjoy the potency of having a woman’s body. A magical microcosmos of the universe, that cycles with the moon and is beautifully irregular. A body that can die and rebirth a new you every month.
To understand who you are, we will have an in-depth conversation about your health history and present symptoms, and suggest a customized plan that is most effective for ‘YOU’. This plan will include tailored ayurvedic advices for lifestyle, DYI rituals, diet & spices, yoga and/or exercise practices, meditation and herbal supplementation, massage therapies and detox plans as/ if needed.
Book your online consultation or in- person if you are in Northern Rivers area.
Initial Consultations 60min + ongoing support via whats-up $80
Follow-up Consultations 30min – $55